1.1.0 - 18/01/2007
- added filters on warrenty due date.
- added filter on items type and office.
- modified filter criteria form, now the date may be choosen from calendar box.
- minor bug fix.
1.0.1 - 28/02/2005
- fixed path problem. The previous version doesn't allow to access if you don't set the folder public
as website root folder.
- fixed the form locationmgm.php. It doesn't allow to iterate on the item in detail mode.
1.0.0 - 31/01/2005
- fixed the check on register_globals. In some situation it fails to recognise the off setting.
- now it is not mandatory set allow_call_time_pass_reference to on.
- added function to export table data.
- now each page checks if the user is allowed to navigate into it.
- documentation update.
- fixed problem about tooltip position on some pages.
- improved setup (now it checks the required PHP settings and the folders permission).
0.4.1 - 22/12/2004
0.4.0 - 09/12/2004
- This new version brings three major new features:
- Simple ticket system.
The user may open, add comments and close tickets related
to each device.
- Software license balance between the installed software and the purchased one.
- Components tables. These tables show all the installed
components grouped by type (such as network interface, storage devices, installed
software, installed adapter and so on).
0.3.0 - 19/11/2004
- Third public beta release.
- added more information about the device
(adapters info, installed software, storage details,...).
- allowed files upload to attach to the devices.
- device informations splitted into many tables.
- new tabbed forms layout.
- minor other graphics inprovement (image buttons).
- new documentation (update to current version).
0.2.0 - 13/08/2004
- Second public beta release.
- Added new functions to load data from CSV file.
These functions allows the user to set which field update the fields order inside
the csv file. More information at PcInventory documentation pages
0.1.0 - 18/07/2004
- First public beta release.